Classroom training: Fidelity™ Flow for fluids and thermal
Who should attend
New Cadence users, engineers and designers.
This training will give you a global overview of Fidelity™ Flow for fluids and thermal. You will learn how to perform pure high-fidelity simulations with the powerful CFD Flow Integrated Environment dedicated to Multiphysics CFD.
- Introduction to Fidelity™, the end-to-end CAE framework: from design to results analysis in one single environment
- CAD cleaning and reparation, including a hands-on training of AutoSeal, the fastest, most innovative approach for CAD preparation on the market today
- Meshing with Fidelity™ Automesh
- Practice session: hands-on pre-processing and grid generation exercises on various geometries like an intake manifold, a volute and the DrivAer car model
- Q&A on practice sessions.
- Fidelity™ Flow simulation set-up
- Post-processing tools
- Practice session: hands-on simulation and post-processing exercises on various geometries like an intake manifold, a volute and the DrivAer car model
- Q&A sessions
If you are interested by any particular advanced topics, let us know in advance so that we can add your specific requirements.
To register for upcoming sessions, please visit our training website through the link below: