By joining NUMECA you will collaborate with experts in the world of simulation. Our teams are fully committed to develop and implement creative solutions. We believe that quality, rigor and innovation are the keys for success.
With a team of highly skilled and motivated co-workers, NUMECA offers a stimulating, young and multicultural environment with career growth opportunities and internal mobility. The company is rapidly expanding and continuously looking for talented coworkers on both entry and senior levels.
Are you fascinated by excellence and innovation? Do you want new challenges?
Join our technical team and contribute to the development of our CFD simulations!
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, NUMECA/Cadence is looking for a Product Engineer in Turbomachinery & Energy, to join the NUMECA International team based in Brussels.
Within this role you would find yourself in the core of Cadence's CFD solutions and be a member of a team promoting, supporting, and improving NUMECA innovative software solutions for the turbomachinery and energy industry.
You will be joining a team of highly skilled engineers in turbomachinery numerical simulations. You will be able to work on a wide range of configurations operating in the aerospace, automotive, marine, and energy sectors. For example multi-stage axial compressors and turbines, turbochargers, pumps, fans, propellers, combustion, and more..., all complex systems that require multi-disciplinary simulations.
You will have the opportunity to learn and develop solutions and methodologies using the latest innovations in collaboration with our experts.
- Test and validate the new features for product releases
- Report and document new products features according to the company's process
- Collaborate with our development teams, and verify defect corrections
- Support our worldwide network of customers in using effectively our products
- Present or demonstrate features to colleagues and customers
- Conduct training classes involving participants of varying skill levels.
To be able to assume this role, the minimum qualifications are:
- A master's degree in Mechanical/Aerospace or related field
- Prior experience with an industrial CFD package is an asset
- Strong organization skills, experience with scripting (python) is welcome
- Understanding of the numerical methods for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- English proficiency (written and oral)
- Work in different operating systems
You should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good communication and analytical skills, be a stress-resistant, problem solver and be a team player able to meet the highest quality standards.
The position is likely to involve some travels within Europe and the opportunity to have direct contact with the user community.