We are glad to announce the Official Release of FINE™/Turbo & FINE™/Design3D version 11.1.
This version comes with a documentation platform accessible on-line, or for download with the software package, in our customer area on www.numeca.com. AutoBlade™, AutoGrid5™ and CFView™ are also available as stand-alone.
Several improvements and new capabilities, described in the section 'New features' of the documentation, have been introduced to ease your daily work and extend the scope of application of FINE™/Turbo and FINE™/Design3D, in particular:
- AutoGrid5™: Snubber - new topology for real 3D geometry: non-axisymmetric, on any blade, with fillet
- AutoGrid5™: Contra-rotating fan wizard for specific bypass configuration
- FINE™/Turbo: Ability to run parallel computation using IntelMPI (set by default on Windows)
- FINE™/Turbo: Ability to inject NLH acoustic mode at the inlet of a flow domain
- FINE™/Turbo: Mesh deformation - Major improvements for mesh quality in tip gaps with sliding nodes
- FINE™/Turbo: Mesh deformation - New Inverse Distance Weighting (IDW) method, all methods now compatible with NLH
- FINE™/Turbo: Ability to use cooling/bleed module with condensable gas (including NLH)
- FINE™/Turbo: Harmonic approach in two-way FSI modal coupling
- FINE™/Turbo: New management of output parameters
- CFView™: TurboWizard plug-in - Automatic turbomachinery-specific postprocessing
- CFView™: Ability to synchronize the views
- CFView™: Ability to control the view background
- FINE™/Design3D: Perform optimization with FINE™/Open coupling (centrifugal compressor application)
- FINE™/Design3D: Support for strict constraints in design space
Please visit our product section for more information or contact email@example.com.
We hope you will take benefit from this new version.