FINE™/Acoustics is a complete simulation suite for the analysis of a broad range of industrial applications involving Acoustics, Vibro-Acoustics and Aero-Acoustics, from fast pre-design calculations to detailed large scale analysis.
- Acoustic sources retrieved from experiments or defined analytically.
- Noise propagation analysis in uniform and non-uniform mean flows.
- Sound absorption from porous/fibrous materials and perforated sheets.
- Impedance boundary condition to simulate acoustic liners.
- Iterative FEM (Finite Element Method) and BEM (Boundary Element Method) solvers, for propagation analysis,based on multi-frequency parallelization technology.
- FW-H (Ffowcs Williams-Hawkings) solver for radiation analysis, compatible with fixed/rotating, solid/porous radiation surfaces.
- Impedance Matrix method for the Transmission Loss analysis of mufflers and exhaust systems.
- Eigenvalues analysis for cavity modes detection.