Aerospace Leadership in a Transitioning World
The commercial air travel industry dropped to an unprecedented level in 2020, but innovation in mobility has not. Whether through digital transformation, decarbonization, or autonomous operations, the bold nature of aviation is not slowing. Discover how the aerospace community can maneuver and lead during uncertainty. Join us at the 2021 AIAA AVIATION Forum August 2-6, 2021 as we actively build a better future.
Would you like to talk directly to one of our experts about CFD tools dedicated to aerospace engineering or request a demo?
Book an appointment
Here are the top three reasons you should participate in the forum:
1. Integrated Program
AIAA AVIATION Forum is the only event that covers the entire integrated spectrum of aviation business, research, development, and technology.
- Monday, 2 August: Aviation Recovery, Transition, and New Horizons
- Tuesday, 3 August: Technologies to Reshape Aerospace
- Wednesday, 4 August: Digital Thread Lifecycle*
- Thursday, 5 August: Military Aviation: Delivering Performance at the Speed of Relevance*
- Friday, 6 August: Pervasive Information Systems*
*New topics this year
2. Papers, Papers, Papers
Over 1,000 technical presentations on the latest innovations spanning 20+ aviation and aeronautics research topics will be available.
Top 5 Topics Include:
- Fluid Dynamics
- Applied Aerodynamics
- Multidisciplinary Design Optimization
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
Cadence's Nick Wyman will be co-presenting with Lead Author Mike Park from NASA Langley about “Boundary Representation Tolerances and Unstructured Mesh Adaptation”
3. Hear from Experts
The speakers and panelists participating in the plenary and Forum 360 sessions are proven business leaders and innovators. They are thought leaders with their fingers on the pulse of the aviation industry.
Participating Organizations Include:
- Lockheed Martin
- AeroDynamic Advisory
- NASA Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate
- The Boeing Company