WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 9th
Not available for any of the proposed time slots? Join anyway and we’ll send you the recording!
CFD has revolutionized the aerospace industry, but it hasn’t come without challenge. From dealing with complex geometries, requirements of high precision results for both external aerodynamics and engine performance, the combination of various physics (FSI, Acoustics), flight conditions (Sub/Supersonic) etc., CFD in aviation is complex and dynamic, but a key element of the design process.
Finding solutions to these problems is tough enough but what if we told you, you could get those solutions 10X faster? Would you perform 10x as many design variations to explore the product envelope or would you go to prototype 10 times faster?
Our aeronautic solution series will provide you a full aero solution: from propulsion, acoustics to external aero and optimization. The first part of the series is a webinar dedicated to external aero for supersonic, subsonic, passenger, light aircrafts and drones.
DURING THIS WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN
- Automated high-quality full-hex and hex-dominant mesh generation within minutes
- High-fidelity CFD solver with the unique SSC-EARSM (Separation Sensitive Corrected Explicit Algebraic Reynolds Stress Model)
- Uncertainty quantification: the first step to Robust Design optimization for real-world performance evaluation
- Integrated multiple physics such as Fluid-Structure Interaction for gust-aircraft interaction modelization
- Complete automated workflow through python scripting
External aero isn’t your field of interest?
The next topic in our Aeronautic Solution Series will be focused on propulsion.