NUMECA is pleased to announce a white paper contest exclusively for our users. Users can now submit a white paper about their research project carried out with NUMECA software. The winner gets 500 euros and a free entry to present his/her work in the NUMECA User Meeting.
Send us your entries as an attachment to email@example.com with the subject line “White Paper Contest 2017” with your name, company/institute and job title/function.
Entries should be written in English.
The submission deadline is 15 October 2017, 23:59 CET.
The minimum limit of the white paper is set at two pages and the maximum at ten pages.
The white paper will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Quality of the investigation and analysis
- Physical phenomena
- Complexity of the associated phenomena
- Readability of the white paper
- Quality and reality of the pictures and figures
Use of FINE/Open with OpenLabs™ to perform the simulations is a bonus. Any OpenLabs™ used in the simulation must be posted on the NUMECA user forum here. The user post should include a brief summary of the OpenLabs™ file and should include an attachment of the resource file(s) (.rc file)
Each entry must include a signed release form which can be downloaded here: Release form. The completed signed release form can be either
- scanned and emailed along with your entry OR
- sent separately by post to Numeca International S.A., Competition 2017, Ch. de la Hulpe 189, Terhulpse Steenweg, 1170 Brussels - Belgium OR
- sent to +32 26479398 via fax.
For further questions, write to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org