IGG: Interactive Geometry Modeler and Grid Generator
IGGTM enables the creation of 2D and 3D arbitrary shapes and multi-block structured grids on 2D/3D geometries. IGGTM also support python scripts for automatic replay into optimization loops.
- Common CAD formats as import
- Boundary shape clustering
- Snapping functions
- Internal faces and edges allowing full control of block grids
- Algebraic and elliptic smoothers for surface and volume meshes
- CAD projection
- Saving and viewing surface and block grids at different coarse grid levels
- Many CAD features based on NURBS curves and surfacesPowerful tolerance managemet system avoiding tedious CAD repair tasks
- Simple and intuitive blocking tool
- Automatic block mapping
- Full automatic block connection tool ensuring grid consistency at the interface between blocks
From left to right: Courtesy of Honeywell Turbo Technologies, Courtesy of Von Karma Institute.